Anderson IN —The Dan Patch Awards Dinner is rapidly approaching and along with it, the annual silent auction that is held in conjunction with the evening’s festivities. The Harness Horse Youth Foundation and US Harness Writers Association industry outreach programs will benefit from the proceeds.
Auction items may be viewed and bids may be placed with this link https://www.32auctions.com/2023HHYFUSHWA Please note that all bidders must register online in order to participate in the auction. The auction bidding begins on February 15, 2023 at 9AM ET and concludes on February 19, 2023 at 8:30PM ET.
“The online format is designed to broaden the audience of potential bidders. Since this is an important fundraiser for both organizations, we hope that more individuals will take time to browse and bid if an item catches their eye,” explained Ellen Taylor, HHYF Executive Director and Auction chair.
This year’s auction features 38 unique lots so there is sure to be something of interest for everyone. Lots include:
- Girl & Her Foal Bronze
- Horse Tray
- Horse Table & Lamp
- Irv & Vics Sportswear Gift Certificate
- Midwest Harness Supply Gift Certificate & Wall Hanging
- Divine Equine Gift Certificates & Wall Hanging
- Pulling Away Pewter Decor
- 2 VIP Jug Tent Tickets (both days) & VIP Parking
- Greyhound Plate
- Trotting Prints
- Speedy Scot at DuQuoin Print
- Autographed Bulldog Hanover Poster
- Bulldog Hanover Collectibles
- Original Single G Glass Negative
- Foaling Time Statue
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Package
- Cuddling Foal Shadowbox
- 2 NY Yankees Box Seat Tickets
- 2 Philadelphia Eagles Tickets
- Autographed Aaron Judge Baseball
- Autographed Goodin, Rice, Robinson Baseball
- Autographed Colors of the Hambletonian Poster 2002
- Autographed Cadillac Hambletonian Poster 1995
- Autographed Campbell’s Five Hambletonians Poster 1999
- Autographed 80th Hambletonian Poster 2005
- Bow River Cameo & Chain
- HRM Granite Paver
- Cookies & Wall Hanging
- Harness Racing Jewelry
- Five Handcrafted Wall Hangings
- Bundle of Books
For additional information about the auction items or for tech support to sign up for an account, please contact Ellen Taylor at [email protected] or 317.908.0029.
The Harness Horse Youth Foundation is a charitable 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing young people and their families educational opportunities with harness horses in order to foster the next generation of participants and fans. The Foundation has been making a difference in young people’s lives since 1976; its programs include interactive learning experiences with racehorses as well as offering scholarships and creating and distributing educational materials related to harness racing.